Cisco Enterprise / Business Class 4 Line IP Phone
Sleek ergonomic design with Up to 4 calls on hold
7800 Series, Supports PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
6800 Series Option (No PoE). Only $129.95
Supports up to 4 callers on hold
With the Cisco 4 Line 6800-7800 Series, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The 6800-7800 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications to enhance security.
- If your network supports PoE, the 7800 Series is recommended.
- If your network doesn't support PoE, the 6800 Series is recomended.
- Ask your representative if the 6800 or 7800 Series is right for you.
The powerful yet easy-to-use Cisco 4 Line 6800-7800 Series IP Phone supports 4 programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed-function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
- 7800 Series: Supports PoE (Power Over Ethernet), Power Supply Sold Separately
- 6800 Series: No PoE, Includes Power Supply
- Localized language support
- Supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection